5th Generation Intel Core i7 Eight-Core Technology: This powerful dual monitor computer utilizes the latest in CPU processing technology to provide you with the incredible speed and advanced stability that you deserve! This X99 Chipset (Socket LGA2011-v3) system is virtually a personal super computer that will be able to handle just about any task you can throw it’s way. Welcome to the cutting edge of computing power!
SUPER PC | Two Monitor Computer System | SUPERPC217
- 3.0Ghz Intel Core i7 Eight-Core CPU (3.4Ghz Turbo Boost)
- 64GB DDR4 PC-24000 (3000Mhz) RAM System Memory
- AMD Radeon R9 390 8GB GDDR5 512-bit Graphics
- 1TB SSD (Solid State Drive) 500MB/s Read & Write
- 1TB (1000GB) SATAIII 7200RPM Storage Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit w/ Factory Restore Disc
- FREE optional Upgrade to Windows 10 Included!
- Blu-Ray/DVD/CD/RW Optical Disc Drive and Burner
- All-In-One Flash/Digital Media Card Reader/Writer
- 7 x USB 2.0 Ports | 4 x USB 3.0 Ports | 2 x FireWire400
- 1Gb LAN / Ethernet Network Port + Dual Band WIFI Card!
- Plug and Play up to Two DVI, VGA, or HDMI Displays
- Two VGA Adapters & Two HDMI Adapters are included!
- 2560 x 1600 Maximum Resolution per Screen
- 7.1 Channel 24-bit Sound (2 Front Audio Inputs)
- Premium 725 Watt Heavy Duty Power Supply
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard & Optical Mouse
- Logitech Powered Stereo Speaker System
- 2 Year Warranty (Covers Parts and Labor)
For use as a Workstation and/or Video Wall Controller: This powerful system can be utilized in both independent screen mode and full span video wall mode. In fact, you can use both modes at the same time! Simply drag your window to any screen and click the “maximize” button to fill that screen. To achieve full span across all displays in a video wall format, simply click the “Full Span” button on any window! You can even play a large video across all displays, while overlaying smaller independent windows to work from.
Plug and Play Display Capability: Our SUPER PC systems have plug and play display capability. All you have to do is plug the monitors into the back of the computer, turn them on, and your displays will become active. You will need to notify the computer of your preferred monitor arrangement in the Display Settings.
What type of monitors or displays will I need? This computer system is designed to support up to Two Monitors, LCD TVs, Projectors, or any other type of display that supports a DVI, or HDMI connection.
Access almost any type of Media: CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Compact Flash Card (Type I), Compact Flash Card (Type II), Smart Media Card, Secure Digital Card, IBM Microdrive, XD, Mini SD, MMC1, MMC2, RS-MMC, Memory Stick, MS ROM, MS pro, MS Duo, MS pro Duo, MS SELECT, T-FLASH, Magic Gate, Magic Gate Duo, MicroDrive, MagicStor, UltraII CompactFlash, Extreme Compact Flash, and external drives.
Unlimited Free Anti-Virus Software: Your SUPER PC computer will already be equipped with a complete Anti-Virus solution from Microsoft Security Essentials! We recommend this free, yet powerful software for the best performance of your system. We do not recommend using Norton, McAffee, and other mainstream anti-virus software, if you want the best protection and performance for your SUPER PC Windows machine!
Configured for Performance and Stability: All of our SUPER PC computers are expertly manufactured for professional grade computing and durability of life. The problem with your average system, is that the computing hardware is not balanced. Most mainstream PC brands use cheaply made, low wattage power supplies, which cause them to overheat and burn out much more quickly. This is the number one cause of computer failure. We only install premium grade, efficient PSUs, that have more power than your machine needs. This will keep your system running cooler and performing better! We always fasten heat spreaders on all RAM memory modules and install a cooling and ventilation system using multiple large and powerful cooling fans. Since adding more system memory is by far the most cost effective upgrade for performance boost in computing, we make sure our systems are stacked with more than enough memory to handle all of your computer’s functions. This will keep you from having to experience frustrating processing bottlenecks!
Please take a look at all of our SUPER PC Two Display Computer models below: